Dodge Grand Caravan or Chrysler Town and Country
One Wheelchair Rear Ramp / Drop Floor Conversion
Commercial and Private Use
• Quality materials make conversion more durable, giving you longer life, and a better return on your investment.
• Most user friendly conversion available.
• Low ramp incline, simple yet durable restraints, and direct line loading provide for less wheelchair maneuvering
and a greater ease of use.
• The custom drop floor provides the wheelchair passenger with lower center of gravity, eliminating the uneasy
feeling when riding in the traditional raised roof conversion.
• The custom drop floor also provides passengers the ability to see out the windows which is all but lost in a
Extremely sturdy yet lightweight ramp slides away inconspicuously into rear hatch of the van.
Dual locking mechanisms lock ramp into place during transit.
A ramp width of 34.5 provides enough space for most wheelchairs or power chairs.
A gradual ramp grade and direct line loading makes for a smooth and easy transition.
Quality Q-Straints installed throughout provide sturdy, reliable 4 point restraint system for wheelchairs
in both front and rear positions. Mechanical or Electric restraints available.
The one wheelchair conversion offers a spacious passenger compartment able to accommodate one wheelchair and three ambulatory persons.